Aims and objectives
1. The founders of the union, has set their aims and objectives as follows;
A) To promote the Ghanaian culture in Germany.
B) To help improve and maintain cordial relations, between Ghanaians and Germans.
C) To inform/educate Ghanaian residents in Germany with respect to the social and political structure of the German community.
D) To inform it´s members about latest developments back home in Ghana.
E) To help its members in cases relating to their social lives in Germany, where necessary and possible.
F) To offer diverse entertainment, privileges and services to its members.
G) The union shall act inthe context of the United Nations charter of Human rights and ensure its implementation.
H) The union shall also cooperate with the Ghana Embassy in Berlin, as well as all Ghanaian and none Ghanaian religions and societies who have interest in the unions activities and affairs.
2. The „Ghana Union Düsseldorf “shallfirst be an independent and non – profitmaking organization.
3. The Funds of the union shall be used only for purposes within the aims and objectives of the union. No member will receive any payments from the union’s coffers, except in cases where the executive decides in favor.
4. Neither shall anyone make any expenditure outside the framework of the unions targets nor profit directly from the union.
5. The union shall be politically neutral.